At Hope Church Fort Wayne, we understand that it can be difficult for some church members to meet new people and build meaningful relationships with other members of our congregation. We want to ensure that all of our members feel like part of our community and have a place to belong. That’s why we’ve put together a few tips that will help you plug into the body and experience the community of Hope Church Fort Wayne.
- Take your time. We know that it can be tempting to be the last one in and the first one out, but if you take your time and hang around for a bit you may find that you get to know a few people and make some meaningful connections.
- Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself to new people. If you see someone at church that you don’t know, take the opportunity to introduce yourself and get to know them a little better. You may be surprised by the conversations you have and the relationships you can start to form with others from our church
- Join a small group. A small group provides a more intimate setting than the general sermon and allows for a greater opportunity to learn about others. You’ll be able to meet more people and get to know them on a deeper level.
- Say “good morning” to those around you. A simple greeting like this will let others know that you’re approachable and wouldn’t mind some conversation.
- Fill out your connect card. Whether you’re filling out a connect card during a service or filling out the contact form on our website, this will give us an opportunity to learn more about you and how we can make you feel at home.
- Finally, keep track of church events. There are a large variety of church events throughout the year and something will peak your interest. This is a great opportunity to meet new people and join in on fun activities.
We hope these tips will help you plug into the body and experience the community at Hope Church Fort Wayne. We hope to see you soon as you start forging new relationships and finding a place to belong.